Freeform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Freeform Forum

Go down

New Freeform Forum Empty New Freeform Forum

Post by Stray Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

After much thought I've decided to make a new forum. With this site growing, I just don't feel like a free host does the forum justice. So, I've been working with a designer and host to bring everyone the new Freeform Forum! The new address is www.freeformforum.net (much nicer ring to it isn't it Razz), so register up there (unfortunately this host doesn't let me migrate the forum) and start any new threads there, and re-post any stuff you like. For the time being this site will remain open so you guys can continue discussions here, but it will eventually close and the new forum will be the new permanant home of the Freeform Forum.

Also I'd love it if everyone could spread the word, I've sent out a mass email to all members and will resume spamming other forums and facebook. If you want to help spread the word, share the link on facebook and post it up in any forums you use. See you all at the new site - www.freeformforum.net Smile
Stray
Stray
Admin
Admin

http://www.freeformforum.net

Back to top Go down