Freeform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeform Forum mix

3 posters

Go down

Freeform Forum mix Empty Freeform Forum mix

Post by Stray Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am

Hi everyone.

This probably isn't the right place to post this but hey I made the forum so I guess I can lol! . I've decided to do a promotional mix now that we have a few members here as a way of spreading the word about the forum without mass spam (which I've kind of been doing Razz), and post the link around other forums as well as on SoundCloud and mixcloud. I want to make a mix showcasing the artists we have as members here. So guys, what songs of yours would you like me to use? If anyone has a particular track of theirs they'd like me to use post it here, otherwise I'll just pick a few of my favourites from you guys. Cheers.
Stray
Stray
Admin
Admin

http://www.freeformforum.net

Back to top Go down

Freeform Forum mix Empty Re: Freeform Forum mix

Post by Stray Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Also, I should have said this in the 1st post, make sure the track is released for download (bit hard for me to mix a track I don't have Razz). Links would also be great. I also have both Hardcore Energy CDs and both Worldwide Freeforms so if you have a track there (and I know some of you do) that you would like me to use that would be cool too.
Stray
Stray
Admin
Admin

http://www.freeformforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraskool Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 am

Are you saying you've got a freeform mix up your sleeve in the near future? If so , I'd like to hear this freeform mix. Would like to request this track: "DJ Galrav

Stray wrote:Hi everyone.

This probably isn't the right place to post this but hey I made the forum so I guess I can lol! . I've decided to do a promotional mix now that we have a few members here as a way of spreading the word about the forum without mass spam (which I've kind of been doing Razz), and post the link around other forums as well as on SoundCloud and mixcloud. I want to make a mix showcasing the artists we have as members here. So guys, what songs of yours would you like me to use? If anyone has a particular track of theirs they'd like me to use post it here, otherwise I'll just pick a few of my favourites from you guys. Cheers.
ultraskool
ultraskool
Turnip!
Turnip!

http://www.network54.com/Realm/happyhard

Back to top Go down

Post by Qygen Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 am

Feel free to use this song! Razz Can't wait to hear it.
Qygen
Qygen
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down