Freeform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Producing / Dj Software you are using?

+10
Dyzphazia
Pulse
beezee
archefluxx
Red Heaven
SpiritWolf
Douglas
Stray
Kixta
reTriever
14 posters

Go down

Producing / Dj Software you are using? - Page 2 Empty Re: Producing / Dj Software you are using?

Post by Dyzphazia Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I learned to mix with Vinyl originally, a pair of Numark battle pack £200 inc mixer special. LOL. You can do anything when you learn to mix on belt drive Razz

I then got a pair of Gemini XL600's given to me, but i don't use em anymore.

Like Beezee, i'm confident enough im my mixing skills nowadays to know i don't need to practice. Unlike Beezee, i use Mixmeister Fusion for my mixes, as i don't have the hardware like CDJ's/Mixer etc.

I've performed many live mixes at clubs identical to those i can pull off on Mixmeister. I generally mix my set on Mixmeister before a set out anyways, plan drop points etc...

I'm more than happy to admit that i use DJ software, anyone who wants to contest my live mixing skills are more than welcome. I will shoot them down into the sea Razz
Dyzphazia
Dyzphazia

http://soundcloud.com/user217150

Back to top Go down

Producing / Dj Software you are using? - Page 2 Empty Re: Producing / Dj Software you are using?

Post by beezee Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

mate i had the numark starter pack too, got mine in 2001 so they were the propper shit square ones, my god belt drive is a challenge when your new to it all and shit lol, did you get the crap tiny little speakers in there aswel ha ha, got some sexy stanton str8 100s now, had em for about 8 years and theyve never let me down, although took em to tidy wkender once and the sniffer dog trampled on them at the gates and broke both target lights, was well pissed off, was ready to call the taxidermist lol
beezee
beezee
Squash!
Squash!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BEEZEE/342098682357?ref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by NarKotiK Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

YO!
I have used Sonar, Ableton, Cubase, etc

But now I run a Hackint0sh and logic 9.

In fact Nick235 and myself produced the hacks first tune yesterday, and it never missed a beat. Just incase anyone thinks they dont work Very Happy

At last somewhere else to talk about freeform. RIP NEC
NarKotiK
NarKotiK
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm using FL Studio 10 with NI Komplete 7 and a bunch of Vengeance samples, plus whatever bits and pieces I find on the internet.

lurker
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreatrix Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 am

Logic 8 here.

Kreatrix
Cabbage!
Cabbage!

Back to top Go down

Post by DAT-WTR Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:09 pm

All the Endemic tracks are made using cubase 5 at James' studio. I personally use logic 9 (*spaff*).
Dj wise 2 x cdj 1000's and a djm600 mixer although myself and Jamis are looking into getting a traktor controllor at some point. Traktor is defo the future, need to get a laptop first though!
DAT-WTR
DAT-WTR
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by reTriever Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 am

Laptop would be nice.. but it need to be powerful Smile Always wanted to make music on different places..
Is there any laptop users? How about battery? thought that it wouldn't last long when making music with massive programs.. am i right?
reTriever
reTriever
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stray Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Hey reTriver - In case you don't know yet, I made a new, better forum. Addy is www.freeformforum.net
Stray
Stray
Admin
Admin

http://www.freeformforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by reTriever Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey! Just noticed it Smile
reTriever
reTriever
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum