Freeform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite way to listen to music?

+3
Qygen
archefluxx
Stray
7 posters

Go down

Fav way of listening to tunes?

What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_lcap8%What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_lcap8%What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_lcap25%What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_lcap42%What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_lcap17%What's your favourite way to listen to music? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

What's your favourite way to listen to music? Empty What's your favourite way to listen to music?

Post by Stray Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Apart from at a rave, obviously that environment is the best. For me I love to smash it out in the car. Something about fast music and fast driving enhances the experience for me, plus if I'm in the Kizashi it has a killer soundsystem (guess which car I take home the most Razz). Also I find I don't have any other distractions while driving, obviously I watch the road but that comes naturally and I can lose myself in the music. If I listen at home I have the kids annoying me, my Mrs with the TV on near by or something where I can't concentrate on the music, in the car it's just me and the beats.

So what about you guys? Car like me? In the background while surfing the net? Chilling out on the couch and listening through your stereo? iPod? Or some other way?
Stray
Stray
Admin
Admin

http://www.freeformforum.net

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite way to listen to music? Empty Re: What's your favourite way to listen to music?

Post by archefluxx Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm

My ipod has been an instrumental part of my life for at least 2 years of my college. Wouldnt have gotten through 6th form without it, and its something I'd feel naked without.
archefluxx
archefluxx

https://www.facebook.com/archefluxxUK

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite way to listen to music? Empty Re: What's your favourite way to listen to music?

Post by Qygen Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 am

Other than work I pretty much sit on my computer all day long surfing the internets and listening to music at the same time...though there are times when I don't really feel like surfing the net and I just lay down on my bed listenin and chillin.
Qygen
Qygen
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraskool Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 am

I love listening to music in bed with my mp3 player on. especially as it's nearly morning and I'm just about to wake up, I listen to some Morning Freeform anthems LOL. But at night it's also good when I'm falling asleep to some Freeform classics.

ultraskool
ultraskool
Turnip!
Turnip!

http://www.network54.com/Realm/happyhard

Back to top Go down

Post by archefluxx Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

not normally good to play mp3 player when asleep mate. Your ears need to get used to silence once in a while.

You'll develop tinnitus or whatever its called.
archefluxx
archefluxx

https://www.facebook.com/archefluxxUK

Back to top Go down

Post by reTriever Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

It's great to listen music eyes closed on a train.. Train goes 160km/h and you just floating with the music.. Doesn't matter that there are lot's of people and annoying noise's.
Also love listening when i'm bicycling, it's giving more energy to keep on going..
reTriever
reTriever
Turnip!
Turnip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyzphazia Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 pm

I tend to listen to music when im gaming or whatever at home.

highlight of the week for me is Armin Van Buurens ASOT on a friday morning on the way to work <3 Gorgeous to walk to work in the sun, trance blaring <3
Dyzphazia
Dyzphazia

http://soundcloud.com/user217150

Back to top Go down

Post by JayHH86 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 pm

archefluxx wrote:My ipod has been an instrumental part of my life for at least 2 years of my college. Wouldnt have gotten through 6th form without it, and its something I'd feel naked without.

This! At least six hours a day at work for the better part of five years. Saved. My. Life.

Also been using it for at least that amount of time per day out here in Asia too. There are no other ways to hear Hardcore loud out here.

I was on the plane yesterday, and just as the insanely epic breakdown in Iliad (by Helikaon vs Ephexis) was starting to build up, we went straight through this enormous group of incredibly dense white cloud. I was in one of those small planes as well, a Turbo-Prop, and it was shaking about all over the place, babies crying and stuff. Ah it was SICK. Couldn't see anything but the clouds. It was like a cloud storm. Just bits of cloud zooming past the window at a million miles an hour, with what (I think) is one of the most phenomenal 90 seconds of music ever made. It was un-real timing.

But yeah, normally. I've got some pretty epic speakers and sub hooked up to my PC at home, so I listen to it whilst surfing the net, playing Champ Manager etc. I'll sometimes use a phono lead to whack my iPod through my mixer and out of my Rokit's (KRK Rokit RP8 G2's - sooo powerful). Then the other main time is through the iPod when running.
JayHH86
JayHH86
Turnip!
Turnip!

Location : From London, but currently chilling out in Vietnam.

http://hardcorehighlights.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraskool Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 am

I have to agree there with you. affraid as I'm traveling in the train, the music just keeps on pumping and you feel quite euphoric Laughing

reTriever wrote:It's great to listen music eyes closed on a train.. Train goes 160km/h and you just floating with the music.. Doesn't matter that there are lot's of people and annoying noise's.
Also love listening when i'm bicycling, it's giving more energy to keep on going..
ultraskool
ultraskool
Turnip!
Turnip!

http://www.network54.com/Realm/happyhard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down